Content Creation • Writing • Communications • Marketing • Social Media • Public Relations • Management • Sales • Customer Service
1. Write and edit marketing emails, newsletters, website content, articles, press releases, and sales collateral.
2. Create content via various modes of media delivery.
3. Create, maintain, and grow one’s social media presence.
4. Serve as a public relations liaison. Write media pitches and press releases. Ensure key members of the media receive samples and brand information.
5. Manage winery direct-to-consumer, membership, allocation, website, and wholesale order processing, sales, invoicing, fulfillment, and inventory. Industry software experience includes Copper Peak Logistics, Custom Wine Services, eWinery, Netsuite, QuickBooks, Valley Wine Warehouse, Vinfillment, WineDirect (eCommerce and fulfillment), Wine Service Cooperative, and Wineshipping.com.
I am an independent travel consultant with Corporate Travel Management North America, Inc. DBA MTravel (CST #2129700-40), providing remote travel services for business and leisure clients with a specialty in business and wine destination travel. Please contact me or visit my travel website to plan your next adventure.
Life and Wellness Inspiration
My hope is to share with you what I have learned as I worked my way back from a very dark time in my life. As part of my journey, I left my East Coast life behind, including family and friends, to start a new life and career in Napa Valley, California.
On September 12, 2016, I began a fitness program that has changed my life. I lost 90 pounds and have maintained this weight loss ever since.
During the course of these journeys, many of you have told me that I inspire you, therefore, I have decided to share my successes and challenges. Please contact me for information.
I have been an independent Avon representative since May 2008. Please visit my store for your Avon needs.
Current and Past Clients
Find Me Online
I hold bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in French and Community College Language Education, a graduate minor in Spanish, and Wine & Spirit Education Trust’s Level 3 Foundation, Intermediate, and Advanced Certifications. I also studied Wine Marketing & Sales at Napa Valley College.
English, French, and Spanish
Recent Wine Destination Travels
International: The Okanagan, British Columbia, and Mendoza, Argentina
Domestic: Amador County (CA), Asheville (NC), Chester County (PA), El Dorado County (CA), Finger Lakes (NY), Hudson Valley River Region (NY), Leavenworth (WA), Lake Chelan (WA), Lodi (CA), Maryland (MD), Mendocino County (CA), Napa Valley (CA), Placer County (CA), Portland (OR), Santa Barbara County (CA), Seattle (WA), Sonoma County (CA), Vermont (VT), Woodinville (WA)
I welcome product samples and travel opportunities. If you wish for me to accept samples or disseminate information, please contact me in advance of sending to discuss. I will identify the source of any samples received and reviewed. A sample may be shared via one of my social media platforms instead of this website, including Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter. Acceptance of a sample does not guarantee a review.